Circuit Maker 2K Pro service Packs or alternate package?

I know the software is off the market but I would like to know if anybody has anything beyond the SP1 service pack. The software has some nasty bugs in a few areas that I use and I am looking for any additional service packs, even unofficial ones, that may help.

Second is there an equivalent package available for serious hobby use and some light professional use for a reasonable price. Circuit Maker was around $1000 or so near the end. Also I need to load it on several machines so dongles, key disks and license mangers are out.

I've looked at gEDA but so far I haven't really tried it yet. I need to do mixed analog digital mode simulations using transisent analysis. The package isn't integrated too well , from the little I've played with it, making quick simulation changes seems to be a tedious exercise.

When Circuit Maker works it works real good, If it wasn't for the bugs I wouldn't be looking around.

--
Regards,
Leland C. Scott

Have a look at Easy-PC:

I used it for over 20 years. There is an excellent SPICE option.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Thanks. I'll have a look at it.