Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Can't find definition for model 'R'
February 12, 2018, 2:36 pm
rate this thread
Re: Can't find definition for model 'R'
a) Some parts have no value (R37,R35,..?)
b) isolated parts of the schematic could cause simulation errors in the
next step ofter adding values. At elast a very large resistor
(10/100Meg?) should connect one node of these parts to ground.
Good luck - Udo
- » plz send me Electronic Principles (8th Ed., Albert Malvino, David Bates)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Computer-Aided Design
- » I've reached out to you to see if we, Genesis Market Insights could serve you with o...
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Computer-Aided Design