Can anyone help with these Spice models..........

Alreayd searched the net, without any result.

Looking for Spice models of voltage regulators:

LM317, LM329 and LM337.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Why do you need to model these devices?

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Odd that you would want Spice models for voltage regulators. However, a Google search instantly turns up a model for the LM317 at

PSpice also has the LM317 in their model library. I can't find models for the other two.

--
Mark
Reply to

Op 16 Feb 2006 11:10:36 -0800 schreef Leon:

They are part of a power supply design.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Op Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:51:39 GMT schreef qrk:

Thanks for the link. Why is it so odd??

Frank

Reply to
Frank

[snip]
[snip]

What do find "odd" about it? It's a device-level subcircuit.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature