Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

I have undergone a problem of suprem-IV! When I designed the structure use the line command as the description it tells me that the region 1 is not a increasing spacing.

Who can tell me the formula of the line command! Pls mail to me. email/msn: snipped-for-privacy@china.com.cn

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
glchun

No !

You come back here and read the replies ! That's how usenet works.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:MEuILK9LEgkJ:members.iinet.net.au/~angus/foxpro/foxfaq1.html+usenet+do-not-ask-*-*-email-*+*-*-*-*-*-defeats-the-purpose-of-the-newsgroup+many-people-*-*-*

In case you can't get that behind the Great Firewall of China, the stuff I'm pointing at is at the 90% mark here:

All parts of that page that are not specific to FoxPRO are worth reading.

Reply to
JeffM

Hi,Graham Thanks for your reply! I've also got this manual and read it in detail! when I ran a program designed by myself it displayed that the mesh could not be defined! So I don't know how to define a rectangular mesh using line command! And the following is my program which easily modeling the ion implantation process would you pls debug it for me!

#the x dimension definition line x loc = -4.0 tag = lft line x loc = 0.0 spacing=0.05 line x loc = 5.0 tag = rht

#the vertical definition line y loc = 0 spacing = 0.02 tag = top line y loc = 1.5 spacing = 0.05 line y loc = 4.0 tag=bot

region silicon xlo = lft xhi = rht ylo = top yhi = top bound exposed xlo = lft xhi = rht ylo = bot yhi = bot

init boron conc=1e14 scale=2

deposit oxide thick=0.02

implant phos dose=3e14 energy=20 pearson

diffuse time=30 temp=1000

structure outf=test.str

Thanks!

Reply to