Active Filter Design Software Recommendation ?

I want to design an active filter, FDNR variety, Cauer aka elliptical filter type, with low source impedance (opamp source) and finite load impedance. I'm imagining LC network transformed to R/-R, with opamps to synthesize the -R.

Any recommendation of a software package that will facilitate this ?

My backup plan is to use the load=source=1 tables in Ref Data for Engineers (Radio, Electronics, Computers and Communications) and do the transformations manually.

Thanks !

-rajeev-

Reply to
rrr