Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Spice Model for LM4040
Anyone have a spice model for an LM4040 Reference? Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

Cadstar
How do I convert cadstar pcb design files to orcad or anything else but cadstar?
2
2

Transimpedance amplifier dynamic range in Capture
Hi, I have a transimpedance amplifier and i want to get a plot of Output current (ac) versus Input current (ac) in one capture spice simulation at a particular frequency. An I versus V curve will give...
4
4

DesignWorks Express Announcement
Capilano Computing announces a new collaboration with online PCB supplier Users can now download a free schematic capture package, DesignWorks Express and a free trace layout package Pad2Pad. The free...
2
2

Decode LTspice encrypted ICs
I have decode some encrypted ic's model,Do anybody have interest about it? LT1508: * Copyright ?Linear Technology Corp. 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005. All rights reserved. * =2Esubckt...
2
2

Installing EAGLE on Windows Vista SP1
Here is how I managed to succeed finally in installing Eagle 5. on my E- Machines Vista SP1 computer, after numerous failures: 1. Download and save in the usual way. 2. The program will not install...

diode 1n4733
Hello, I am new to using Oracd 16.0. and any prior version. I cannot find the zener diode 1N4733 in the list of parts. Can someone show me a link where I can download the part. ( I believe this a two...
3
3

DXP and dulplicate components
Hi, I've got a problem with DXP. When viewing the gerbers, it appears that we have some components duplicated outside of the board area, but only on certain layers - specifically the solder and paste...
6
6

Free schematic and pcb design programs
Hello to all of You! I am planning to sink my teeth into a "electronics CAD suite" in a not so far away future. I have used ulticap and ultiboard back in the days they still were DOS appz, I even...
10
10

EAGLE 5.0 Released
For anyone out there who hasn't heard, CadSoft EAGLE 5.0 has been released after a significant beta phase. Most issues (at least effort-wise) in the beta phase had to do with the new graphics engine...

SystemVision Educational: Problem with install of license
Hi, not easy to find documentation on how to install the educational version, except for that which is written in the email from MGC. I downloaded the sw from Mentor and requested the educational...

Protel 99 SE and MS Vista library problem?
Hi all, I thought Protel 99 SE was working fine in my Windows Vista laptop (I'm new to Protel) but after reading the manual I realized I can't load any schematic libraries. I read in the net that this...
23
23

NGSpice stepping a component value
Hi, does anybody of you use ngspice? My version of ngspice has been compiled from the cvs sources, Jan 26th, 2008, with mingwgcc 3.4.5 on WindowsXP. I am looking for a way to vary a component value...

the order in which some switches are turned on
Hi all, I have an array of N switches . Initially all are OFF. Somebody turns them ON in some order. It is possible that more switches are turned ON in the same moment. I need a device which shows me...
1
1

Survey: FPGA PCB layout
Does anybody out there have a good methodology for determining your optimal FPGA pinouts, for making PCB layouts nice, pretty, and clean? The brute force method is fairly maddening. I'd be curious to...
88
88