Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pro Tips --- Repair Lcd Monitor Quickly and Easily!
==================================================================== Article Title: Your Solution to LCD Monitor Trouble-shoot Author Name: Ck raymonee Contact Email Address: WebSite: Computer,...

.DC Spice Analysis Quirk... Anyone Know How to Do This?
I want to do a DC sweep (.DC): -3.6V to -1V (step size = 2.6V) -1V to +2V (step size = (100/3)mV) +2V to +7.2V (step size = 5.2V) (Lots of data points around the "knee" :-) That makes a list that...
3
3

Request Help - SPICE Level3 Versus BSIM4
May be it is inappropriate to ask this question here, so please accept my apologies. I have a simple CMOS Schmidtt trigger SPICE netlist that I had originally created using NMOS/PMOS Level 3, and...

PWL: Data Reduction
I have a string of data (from an IBIS file), voltage-versus-time, a 100ns string, at 100ps intervals... 1000 data points :-( I'd like to make this into a PWL source, but reduce data points based on...
29
29

Today's gadget request...
Today's gadget request... Is there a network "appliance" that will allow adding music to your network, retrievable at some other location on the network? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO |...
31
31

IBIS
Anyone know of any IBIS parsers/checkers or IBIS simulators that run under Windows? All I can find are under Linux, Sun or Solaris :-( ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog...
4
4

Errors with NxP's BJT Models
I keep getting these errors for NXP's dual BJT's. I'm using Capture 10.5, with PSPICE 10.5. I get similar errors with their PMD3001D model. This is the error I get with their PBSS4160DPN spice model...
4
4

? Who made this connector? (with photos)
"?" is a letter in the Vietnamese alphabet --- news:// - complaints: ---
6
6

How to get an pick and place file from Orcad Layout
Hi All, Just a quick question to any Layout experts out there. Is there a good way to get a placement file for pick and place from Layout? The format I need is just part, package, and X-Y coordinates...
3
3

sensor without led
hi everyone considering sensor, it should be helpful to study also the supervision of the led with brand-new techniques
2
2

Wireless Home Phones?
I have a _very_ old Vtech wireless phone system (2-lines) that is gradually dying off handset-by-handset (I've already tried different battery paks, and that's not the problem). Any recommendations...
17
17

Converting a custom CAD program over to a standard.
We have a major CAD program that does Electrical, Electronic, Panels, cabinets, wire bundles, circuit boards and prints.. This program is an in house app and was created in the days of Windows 3.x and...
9
9

What do you call it/where do you get it?
Trying to take close-ups of chips, is there some kind of stand/tripod to hold a camera pointing downward onto a desk surface? What do you call it/where do you get it? ...Jim Thompson -- | James...
46
46

Print Grided Paper On-line
Anyone know of a source on-line from which I can print grided paper? I had a URL from way back, but it's gone :-( ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |...
26
26

My latest chip design
My latest chip design, up and running... (Security camera controller... multiple video functions.) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | |...
18
18