Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

KICAD?
Hello, anyone there? How get/run Kicad; *assuming* one can get it,will it load then run under Win2K? Assuming i had it, can one covert an Eagle file to Kicad? Thanks.
2
2

KICAD help anyone?
Is KICAD now belly-up? ALL references i had are dead in one way or another. Is there anyway to import EAGLE file to KICAD (assuming KCAD is available and works)?
10
10

Protel 98 freezing with ERC and Netlist creation
I have a problem with my protel 98. Portel is freezing when i use the ERC ( electrical rule check ) and Creat Nest list function. Anyone could help me ?

Orcad4.2 dos on windows XP conf
Hi. After "Racal Redac" (unix design system) I started working with Orcad Schematic. Now after 20 Years I mannage to reinstal Orcad on windows XP but I can not remember how to get started. I have...
1
1

Looking for Xilinx HW-130/HW-120 Adapters
Bump. Still looking for these adapters. Please contact me if you have any. Thanks. > My project needs to program a Xilinx XC7336 44PLCC. > > I have the software now and the HW-130 programming unit. >...

Looking of vintage CAE software Synario FutureNet 6.10
Anyone can give me a link to the free version with no dongle required that used to be on the Synario ftp in 1998? The ftp is down, no surprise being how long ago it was. Thanks for any help.
1
1

TUTORIAL - Example 2, Using Femm to Calculate Component Values of Simple buried Stripline configured like a coax to use in LTspice/PSpice
These anlayse work at 2.5GHz in FR4 type PCB material for those of us who want to drive ?? or an antenna = Bluetooth, Wifi, zigbee, or GPS antenna module and want to see how much a 'longer than...

TUTORIAL - Example 1, Using Femm to Calculate Component Values of Simple Microstrip to use in LTspice/PSpice
I offer to share with you a TUTORIAL but don't know how to get it into your hands. The TUTORIAL is about 15kB, zipped, and describes the step-by-step process of using FREE femm 4.2 to analyze a simple...
3
3

New user problems
Hi, I found KiCAD some days ago and like to ask some help: ll is ok. 1. Can i find somwere help to organice the component library, because some components are situated in devices like resistors and...

Glass Capacitors & Tantalum Capacitors for Sale
Glass Capacitors & Tantalum Capacitors for Sale Richard Maxwell (818)399-1158 text your message or call me or
1
1

LTSPICE BF981
Hello Everyone I am doing research on FINFET and I am looking for library's in LTspice,Any library relented to any FINFET please help. Thanks In advance Pratik S

[CfP] 5th International Workshop on Model-driven Approaches for Simulation Engineering (Mod4Sim)
################################################################# 5th International Workshop on Model-driven Approaches for Simulation Engineering part of the Symposium on Theory of Modeling and...

99SE how to close the paste mask over a pad (fiducial)?
I can't for the life of me find how to close the *paste* mask over a pad so the finished pad is not tinned during manufacture. Checking the pad properties there is an (advanced) option for paste mask...
4
4

LTSpice simulation error using downloaded BF998 model from NXP
Hi, if anyone can help me solve this really annoying problem I'd be gratefu l. I have a downloaded BF998 model from NXP, I then got LTSpice to autogene rate a symbol and added it to my circuit, but...
3
3

too few nodes error in ltspice.
my ltspice circuit simulation shows an error: too few nodes: b 0.5 can somebody help??
1
1