YouTube Instant - Real-time YouTube video surfing

YouTube Instant - Real-time YouTube video surfing

I mentioned google instant a few days ago, now we have youtube instant:

http://ytinstant.com /

 From OCAU Forum:
On the heels of Google Instant comes YouTube Instant, which interestingly is not
an official product, but was made by
some clever guy who unsurprisingly got offered a job by the CEO of YouTube. It
started out as a bet with my roommate,
Jake Becker. I bet him I could build real-time YouTube search in less than an
hour. Sadly, I lost the bet - It took me 3
hours to finish it, and another couple hours to polish the user interface into
what you see now at YTInstant.com. But,
Iím happy with the result.

Cheers Don...

--