YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote

$98USD Laptop running Linux

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:

1000's of electronic items

Reply to
Don McKenzie

Running 'nix still toooo exe

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --

Reply to
SG1

can you post that comment in engrish please...

Reply to
atec77

Sorry but as you're a techy type I will even go to English, You know that forgotten lingo some of us still speak. $98US for any computer running a unix/linux derivative is a cost many of us would find too f**king expensive. Is that clear enough??? Now what is the proper way to describe the unread?? Illegitimate or illiterate????

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --

Reply to
SG1

Proper OS too.

Reply to
Clocky

So admit it you want one but being winblows goose it frightens you just give it a go , remember

Reply to
atec77

I used to enjoy using DOS telling the machine what to do. Now WTF let the mc tell me. I have had a go at 'nix years ago and probably will again in the future. The problem being SWMBO is taking/has taken over my computer repair/test position. We all know what a losing position that is.

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --

Reply to
SG1

Nix aint perfect but it is free