YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bKQbN6tpYXw

$98USD Laptop running Linux

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote

Running 'nix still toooo exe

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote
can you post that comment in engrish please...

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote

Sorry but as you're a techy type I will even go to English, You know that
forgotten lingo some of us still speak. $98US for any computer running a
unix/linux derivative is a cost many of us would find too f**king expensive.
Is that clear enough??? Now what is the proper way to describe the unread??
Illegitimate or illiterate????

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RbDY2UHPmgY&feature=related

Proper OS too.

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote
  So admit it you want one but being winblows goose it frightens you
  just give it a go , remember

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote

I used to enjoy using DOS telling the machine what to do. Now WTF let the mc
tell me. I have had a go at 'nix years ago and probably will again in the
future. The problem being SWMBO is taking/has taken over my computer
repair/test position. We all know what a losing position that is.

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote
Nix aint perfect but it is free

Re: YouTube - $98 Linux Laptop from China - The HiVision MiniNote

err, KVM switch?

Site Timeline