Young labourer survives 11,000 volt cable jolt

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21297285-2,00.html

A LABOURER survived a huge jolt of electricity - enough to power 1600
homes (???) - after he was told to cut a live cable.

Christian Nasr, who was only three weeks into the job and had not
received his first pay cheque, was told by his supervisor to cut four
cables leading from an electricity substation near a Stockland
shopping centre development at Wetherill Park in western Sydney.

The fourth 11,000-volt cable was live and gave Mr Nasr a huge shock
when he cut into it with a handsaw.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Young labourer survives 11,000 volt cable jolt

I got bitter by a live alter once, but no one believes me.

Re: Young labourer survives 11,000 volt cable jolt

Wow Run  that bit of prose by us again?

Re: Young labourer survives 11,000 volt cable jolt

Obviously not a work safe place and he didnt like the lad.

Site Timeline