Yep, they are going ahead with the filter!

Oh, FFS!

This Conroy guy is fair dinkum d*****ad. Tell him he's a jerk via here:

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

I don't think so. I believe it is deliberate and the result of an underhand deal with Family First in exchange for support on something they got through the Senate. I was even more alarmed when I read Conroy's speech to the Christian Media Conference

I have, but I don't think it is going to help.

Reply to
David Segall

The physical equipment to do it is already inplace , has been for a few years now... Is running "transparent" ATM , just needs to be "turned on"

AB

FFS!

here:

I would go as far as to call him absolutely evil for even thinking this. Internet communication has done an enormous amount to uncover the climate "scam", and other things the gov tries to shove on us, so its essential (since their absolute power and control are not up for negotiation) that to them the internet is silenced, if they are to implement any of their evil schemes.

These bastards need to be gotten rid of.

Have signed the petition, and am considering sending him a letter (note, doing this to the QLD state parliament will get you into big trouble, hope the federal government isn't as bad, though they did do nazi style raids in QLD on journalists who reported about areas that wouldn't have Digital TV coverage)

Podcast:

kreed

FFS!

here:

Podcast:

Its even more scary that no one seems to be picking up on this

Reply to
kreed

FFS!

here:

Sure they are. Just like many others, you're talking about it aren't you? Fortunately for the politicians the average morons don't care about anything.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T