44.716
they are for a tait t373
thanks for reading

Re: xtals required

Try http://www.hy-q.com.au /

Dave :)

Re: xtals required

yep,,,,know that
these ones should be common for the radio and second hand will do
thanks for the heads up

Re: xtals required

looks like a synth project, as all those xtals will cost a fortune

Re: xtals required

"Ed -|-"

**  Might just be a bunch of radio location beacon frequencies for
"aviators"  to use.

 Any relevance to Howard Hughes is purely accidental .....

Re: xtals required

are well....might break out my soldering iron,,,,,
no the xtals wont cost that much in the scheme off things its just that I
thought I would ask  as these where  popular in the aviation scene
thanks again guys