XRays and electronics - Page 2

Re: XRays and electronics

Agreed, but we were not talking about photographs remember

Not for the X-Rays I have seen.

Of course, but if the detail is not there to begin with, it doesn't help
much.

MrT.

Re: XRays and electronics

Good point although some digital xray sensors are now meant to be exceeding
the resolution of film. When I wrote that it could be zoomed further I was
thinking of the kodak xray which has a resolution of 1600x1200 vs most
monitors which are 1280x1024.

Michael

Re: XRays and electronics

Thanks for all the replies. I haven't done my keys because my car won't open
without the electronic bit but I have been doing the phone quite a bit. I
think I'll use something non electronic from now on :-)

Michael

Site Timeline