Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.

Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.

See similar specs at:
http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/18875063/OSCILLOSCOPE_GW_GOS_522B.html

OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B
20 MHz/400V P-P
2 Channel
Trigger and Delay
Auto/Dual/Single or ALT Sweep Mode
Ideal for Student

I think I paid about $325AUD, a zillion years ago from DSE.
No Manual, you may be able to google operating info.

You must pick up from Tullamarine Victoria before Christmas.
Because of the size and weight, I will not be posting it anywhere, sorry.
As I say, it will suit a keen student or beginner.

If it lasts longer than Christmas, then I may re-advertise it mid-January next
year, as I won't be around for a while.

----------------------

I remember trying to give away an XY pen plotter a couple of years ago, and
ended up dumping it after a month.
Recently I got an email from Brazil asking if I still had it. If you are reading
this message after January 2011, then
the OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace has gone, sorry.

----------------------

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.

I have already had an interstate offer on this one, offering to pay postage, but
I don't want to do this if I don't have
to, however I wouldn't like to see it dumped either, so any local offers?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.
Well you could send it to Brisbane , we can find it a useful home all
costs covered

--

Re: Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.

Thanks all,

I have just had two Melbourne offers within minutes of each other just now.
I told the first one he can have it, so it has gone.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.

A young bloke from an adjoining suburb has just picked this one up, so it has
gone.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.
gone.

And for George in Norfolk, VA, USA, sorry, it is still gone!

I wonder how long this will reverberate in cyberspace. :-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie