Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.

Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.

See similar specs at:

OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B

20 MHz/400V P-P 2 Channel Trigger and Delay Auto/Dual/Single or ALT Sweep Mode Ideal for Student

I think I paid about $325AUD, a zillion years ago from DSE. No Manual, you may be able to google operating info.

You must pick up from Tullamarine Victoria before Christmas. Because of the size and weight, I will not be posting it anywhere, sorry. As I say, it will suit a keen student or beginner.

If it lasts longer than Christmas, then I may re-advertise it mid-January next year, as I won't be around for a while.

----------------------

I remember trying to give away an XY pen plotter a couple of years ago, and ended up dumping it after a month. Recently I got an email from Brazil asking if I still had it. If you are reading this message after January 2011, then the OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace has gone, sorry.

----------------------

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

I have already had an interstate offer on this one, offering to pay postage, but I don't want to do this if I don't have to, however I wouldn't like to see it dumped either, so any local offers?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Well you could send it to Brisbane , we can find it a useful home all costs covered

--
Reply to
atec77

Thanks all,

I have just had two Melbourne offers within minutes of each other just now. I told the first one he can have it, so it has gone.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

A young bloke from an adjoining suburb has just picked this one up, so it has gone.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

gone.

And for George in Norfolk, VA, USA, sorry, it is still gone!

I wonder how long this will reverberate in cyberspace. :-)

Cheers Don...