X Jayucar stock

Hi
    I have started listing a collection of components I have left over from
when I owned a Jaycar store. If anyone wants anything I have plugs
switches cables resisters caps semi conductors and assorted other bits .
I am sick of the mess in the shed and everything will go one way or
another. Below is a link to 1 ebay listing There is more to come.

If you want anything just let me know through this news group and I will
try to arrange to list it or sell it direct. It is located in Mt Barker S.A

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item27%1168451661&ssPageNameAD%ME:L:LCA:AU:1123

Re: X Jayucar stock

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item27%1168451661&ssPageNameAD%ME:L:LCA:AU:1123

Any resistors  ;-)

geoff

Re: X Jayucar stock
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item27%1168451661&ssPageNameAD%ME:L:LCA:AU:1123
would not mind a KC-5478 kit

Re: X Jayucar stock
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item27%1168451661&ssPageNameAD%ME:L:LCA:AU:1123
I still have all the resistors. I have not bagged them yet ( Still in
plastic draws) I did not have huge stocks at the time of closing but I
still had the full bronze dealer stock list so there is a couple of
hundred or so values at a guess Just cut out ospam from my reply to
address if you want to email me

As for the kits I will need to check what I have some went cheap the
week of closing

Darren

Site Timeline