WTD Socket Modem with Australian Approval

Hi All,

Has any one seen a socket modem V22, V34 or V92 with Australian approvals.

I have contacted a few overseas supplies who's brouchures says approval in most countries but with some approvals pending... mostly the Australian approval pending.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Like this

?

MT5600SMI-34.R2 V34 33.6KPBS SOCKETMODEM

Reply to
Robbo

Yep, Like that one.... I'll give them a ring to check the Australian Approval.

It says in the data sheet...

Telecom Certifications

The above list is our target set of countries in which the global SocketModem embedded modems are approved. Many of the approvals are completed at the time the product is released to market; whereas others may take additional months to complete. Furthermore, some models may have additional approvals.

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)