WTD Socket Modem with Australian Approval

Hi All,

Has any one seen a socket modem V22, V34 or V92 with Australian approvals.

I have contacted a few overseas supplies who's brouchures says approval in
most countries but with some approvals pending...  mostly the Australian
approval pending.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Joe

Re: WTD Socket Modem with Australian Approval

Like this  https://www.soanarplus.com/special.jsp?xcid35%&productIdEA%P019
?

MT5600SMI-34.R2 V34 33.6KPBS SOCKETMODEM

Re: WTD Socket Modem with Australian Approval

<snip>
Yep,  Like that one.... I'll give them a ring to check the Australian
Approval.

It says in the data sheet...

Telecom Certifications

The above list is our target set of countries in which the global
SocketModem embedded modems are approved. Many of the approvals are
completed at the time the product is released to market; whereas others may
take additional months to complete. Furthermore, some models may have
additional approvals.

Joe

Site Timeline