wtd:Scan doubler circuit

I am looking for a design to take some exsisting CGA 15khz to 25khz
TTL  monitor source scan rates to VGA , Anyone here seen anything that
might be a place to start?
Converting TTL to analog is not  a problem,. its the scan rate.
Al

Re: wtd:Scan doubler circuit

why, why, why?

If you would like to waste money why don't just send me some?

I think all you have to do is change some capacitors, the multi sync
monitors have a bunch of relays they switch over, how big is your CGA? a VGA
14" CRT monitors are dirt cheap now.

I am looking for a design to take some exsisting CGA 15khz to 25khz
TTL  monitor source scan rates to VGA , Anyone here seen anything that
might be a place to start?
Converting TTL to analog is not  a problem,. its the scan rate.
Al

Re: wtd:Scan doubler circuit

I cannot find any present VGA monitors that scan at 15~25khz
A.

Re: wtd:Scan doubler circuit

When you power up Windows 95-98 in safe mode it is in VGA mode, even if you
have a SVGA monitor,

by the way one or both sync pulses might be inverted between CGA & VGA.

I cannot find any present VGA monitors that scan at 15~25khz
A.
VGA

Re: wtd:Scan doubler circuit

is this what you're after?