Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
June 6, 2006, 6:22 am
rate this thread
Looking for a few of these nmos 28 pin 0.6" wide micros, they
have a quartz window for uv erasing. Need about a dozen or so.
Might also be interested in the 68705R3 version (40 pin dip).
Need to know date code and package, ie. One was the regular
ceramic 0.6" dip with smooth top, the other was also a ceramic
but had a raised gold plated window. The former is preferable
as I have some repairs to an old product and the space for
that was so tight the latter one wouldnt fit - but might want
a few of those others anyway for my kids to play with, thanks
Email me on 68705 at niche.iinet.net.au
I think most of us know how to derive the true email address
from the above line,
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » Re: ..Low Cost High quality pcb prototype and Assembly manufacturer(CHINA).
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » AVETE BISOGNO DI AIUTO PER RIUSCIRE NELLA VITA
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » Wzmacniacz antenowy. Czy to w ogóle ma prawo dzia łać?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)