Looking for a few of these nmos 28 pin 0.6" wide micros, they have a quartz window for uv erasing. Need about a dozen or so.

Might also be interested in the 68705R3 version (40 pin dip).

Need to know date code and package, ie. One was the regular ceramic 0.6" dip with smooth top, the other was also a ceramic but had a raised gold plated window. The former is preferable as I have some repairs to an old product and the space for that was so tight the latter one wouldnt fit - but might want a few of those others anyway for my kids to play with, thanks

Email me on 68705 at niche.iinet.net.au

I think most of us know how to derive the true email address from the above line,

Regards
Mike
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Mike

Some of both on

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

Nice link, thanks Alan,

:)