WTD: Advantest A08820 software for R3762AH/BH network analyser.

Hi, I'm looking for a copy of the maintenance/calibration software for the R3762 network analyser, P/N A08820. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to sell or alternatively be willing to make a copy of. Advantest no longer support the R3762 and have stated the software is unavailable.

Alternatively, if some one knows how to write new correction data (and read back as well) without using their software I'd be most interested in knowing how.

Please email me if you can help on gcd A.T iimetro.com.au

Thanks in advance Greg

Reply to
gcd

Greg: I'm looking for the same software plus an operation/service manual. Let me know if you find one or find where I can get one.

Thanks

Le> Hi,

Reply to
lbrown