WTD: Advantest A08820 software for R3762AH/BH network analyser.

I'm looking for a copy of the maintenance/calibration software for the R3762
network analyser, P/N A08820. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing
to sell or alternatively be willing to make a copy of. Advantest no longer
support the R3762 and have stated the software is unavailable.

Alternatively, if some one knows how to write new correction data (and read
back as well) without using their software I'd be most interested in knowing
how.

Please email me if you can help on
gcd A.T iimetro.com.au

Thanks in advance
Greg

Re: WTD: Advantest A08820 software for R3762AH/BH network analyser.

Greg:  I'm looking for the same software plus an operation/service
manual.
Let me know if you find one or find where I can get one.

Thanks

Leon
snipped-for-privacy@aetrium.com