WTB: Samsung 32 inch BROKEN lcd tv......

G'day!

I have a spare 32" Samsung LCD PC panel from a completely destroyed casing
and would like to mount it in a current design SAMSUNG  tv case if anyone
has a tv with cracked/broken LCD that is not going to be used?

Panel might fit into other 32" casings - let me know here if you have one
and want to sell it.

Thanks in advance...........

Re: WTB: Samsung 32 inch BROKEN lcd tv......

Why don't you make one out of wood. It'd be different.

Re: WTB: Samsung 32 inch BROKEN lcd tv......

Polished brass would be way cooler:
http://www.datamancer.net/monitors/steampunklcd1.htm

Dave.

Re: WTB: Samsung 32 inch BROKEN lcd tv......

Love the round antique typewriter style keys on the keyboard.

Brass PC's

WOW!

Love them Dave, and:
http://www.datamancer.net/keyboards/keyboards.htm

Now I'll bet that is a very successful business.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Brass PC's

If he can get the costs down:
http://www.datamancer.net/keyboards/keyboardfaq.htm
Sounds like an awfully labor intensive exercise.

Dave.

Re: WTB: Samsung 32 inch BROKEN lcd tv......

http://www.engadget.com/2004/09/28/wood-contours-going-to-make-your-pc-a-woodie/

Re: WTB: Samsung 32 inch BROKEN lcd tv......

Very nice indeed - but a LOT of work. If I did that I think I'd buy some
spare monitors in case any parts on the original shat itself!

--
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil

Damn!

They look awesome!!!  BUT......I'm guessing a little bit expensive for a
junked panel....lol

Site Timeline