WTB-LOPT (Flyback transformer) for old NEC TV

                               I am trying to get hold of a LOPT ( or
Flyback Transformer ) for an old NEC tv. model no. ST-6350. The number on
the LOPT is 4710 5349. I have temporarily replaced this with one from a
similar model tv (N-6360) which is numbered 4710 5299 & the tv works fine.
So it would seem that either part number ( & possibly others ) would be
ok. Any help in locating one would be greatly appreciated. Have tried NEC,
but they say that as the set is more than 5 years old they don't even have
any info on it let alone spare parts. Also tried WES & Speedy Spares in
Australia, Electronix in America,
& H R Diemen , among others. So, since a new one seems unobtainable, I am
hoping that someone may have a used one lying around in their spare parts
box that they might as well get rid of while they can still get something
for it. Or maybe someone knows of an alternative that will work.

                               I realise that it is an old set, but I have
my reasons for wanting to get it working permanently, so I would
appreciate it if any replies are confined to locating a LOPT & not
"offering" an opinion as to whether or not someone thinks it is just a
waste of time.

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au

Re: WTB-LOPT (Flyback transformer) for old NEC TV
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:30:37 +0100 (CET), snipped-for-privacy@usenet.fake (tonyb1)
put finger to keyboard and composed:

The 047 105 349 is shown as "NEC LOPT - on request" from Star
Components for $92. Their stock code is LTR1949.

Email sales at starcomponents dot com dot au
Tel 02-9634 3849

- Franc Zabkar

Re: WTB-LOPT (Flyback transformer) for old NEC TV
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:30:37 +0100 (CET), snipped-for-privacy@usenet.fake (tonyb1)
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Have you tried Thomas Electronics?

Email sales at thomas dot com dot au
Tel (02) 8723 6500

- Franc Zabkar

Re: WTB-LOPT (Flyback transformer) for old NEC TV

Thanks for your replies. I have not tried either of the 2 companies you
mentioned. I had heard of Star Components but not Thomas Electronics. I
will give them both a try, thankyou.

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au

Site Timeline