WTB:Info on EPE Pic Tutorial board march-may 1998

Hi after info on the construction ..circuit diagram ...and any other
details on the EPE Pic Tutotial board (which I have a fully assembled
board)..published by UK EPE electronics mag..probably march to may 1998.
If you have copies of those I'd be interested ..bit hard to find onthe
web ..

TNX ahead

Re: WTB:Info on EPE Pic Tutorial board march-may 1998

should be able to buy back articles from the mag itself.

Re: WTB:Info on EPE Pic Tutorial board march-may 1998

bit expensive to get stuff from UK  ..cost you arm and a leg just to get
it posted ..

Re: WTB:Info on EPE Pic Tutorial board march-may 1998

http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/acatalog/EPE_online_catalog_EPE_Back_Issues_8.html

Alex

Re: WTB:Info on EPE Pic Tutorial board march-may 1998

yeah except they do not go back to march 1998 ..only basically from 99

http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/acatalog/EPE_online_catalog_EPE_Back_Issues_8.html