WTB: Audio Precision APIB PC Interface Card

Bit of a long shot but I'll give it a go. Does anyone happen to have an Audio Precision APIB PC Interface card lying around they'd like to get rid of? PCI, USB, PCMCIA or whatever.

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Is that for System One ? They only ever made them in ISA IIRC.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

" APIB interface cards are available for the ISA expansion bus common to most IBM-PC compatibles and for the PCMCIA (PC Card) bus which has become virtually standard on notebook and sub-notebook computers. "

" The APIB (Audio Precision Interface Bus) is a proprietary interface that will connect System Two to the host Personal Computer that controls it. APWIN software comes with an interface card (ISA, PCMCIA, or PCI) for this interface. APWIN software only communicates through this APIB interface."

You might be in luck then. I expect a broker might have one.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I've got a PCI one now.

Thanks. Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

**Just out of curiosity, where did you get it and how much?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au