WTB: ASR-33 Teletype or similar

Does anyone have an old ASR-33 teletype that they'd like to sell?

Please reply via email.

Lionel...

Re: WTB: ASR-33 Teletype or similar

Now there is a hell of an ask Lionel. Good luck. You not going back to
punch tape are you?

I guess you stand a better chance that a Baudot TTY, which was my first
computer printer. (circa ~WWII)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: WTB: ASR-33 Teletype or similar

Well, as a matter of fact...

I'm restoring some of my early computer gear.

I'm sure there are still a few ASR-33s sitting collecting dust in garages.
They used to be quite common.

Used to have a Baudot Teleprinter. Needed about 4 people to lift it.Don't
know if they are more common than the ASR-33. Less useful, though.

Lionel...

Site Timeline