WTB 6M11 valves

It might seem kinda weird, but I'd to get hold of 2 or 3 6M11 Compactron valves for a 1-valve radio project. 6M11's were used toward the end of the valve TV era. Would prefer to source in Oz.

Curtis

Reply to
Curtis Wright

"Curtis Wright" It might seem kinda weird, but I'd to get hold of 2 or 3 6M11

** I remember "Compactrons" being used in some portable B&W TV sets - ones that had no AC transformer since the heaters could be wired in series and run from a dropping resistor directly off the 240V supply.

Techs hated such " live chassis" sets for many good reasons.

** You are probably out of luck there pal.

The Yanks have got the few that are left - check Ebay or sites that have parts for old HP scopes.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison