Wrong charger

I charged an electric shaver with a charger for another device.  It charged
the shaver in a few seconds when the instructions for the shaver says it
takes 8 hours to charge.  Have I damaged the shaver?

Re: Wrong charger

Does the shaver still work?

Given that the charger gave up at a few seconds, I suspect that it's
actually done nothing.

Sylvia.

Re: Wrong charger

It didn't actually fully charge the shaver in a few second, that's
technically not possible. It most likely just cut out detecting something
was wrong.
Given that you have given no technical details at all, it's not possible to
comment re.damage. But good quality devices are usually protected and
regulated in some way.
Do you have the correct charger?, and does it still work?

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/

Site Timeline