Wow- nothing else, just Wow!

Something O/T posted in the hallowed grounds of aus.electronics and no- ones chiming in telling the offender to "boot off".

Must only happen when the offender is pro-gun.

Wow, nothing else, just Wow..................

Reply to
John - Melb

To quote you, "Then who rattled your waterbucket?"

Tell us again how you're not paranoid.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

You did;)

Tell us again how you "pretend" to be a doctor qualified to make medical diagnoses.

Reply to
John - Melb

Truth hurts you, does it?

Never, ever stated I had any medical qualifications, but, after reading your posts, most could understand that even Blind Freddy would spot your paranoid tendencies.

And your sookiness!!! Oh, poor widdle John, a couple of people in a group ignored his posts and didn't defend him so, in revenge, he's going to flood that group with criticism. Paranoid and a childish sook.

You have a problem with Trevor Wilson? OK, many of us do. But we, unlike you, are men enough to ignore him and get on with life. And that's what I'm going to do to you. Bye.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

our

oid