Wow- nothing else, just Wow!

Something O/T posted in the hallowed grounds of aus.electronics and no-
ones chiming in telling the offender to "boot off".

Must only happen when the offender is pro-gun.

Wow, nothing else, just Wow..................

Re: Wow- nothing else, just Wow!

To quote you, "Then who rattled your waterbucket?"

Tell us again how you're not paranoid.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Wow- nothing else, just Wow!
On Aug 31, 5:03A0%pm, "Dyna  Soar"

You did;)

Tell us again how you "pretend" to be a doctor qualified to make
medical diagnoses.

Re: Wow- nothing else, just Wow!

Truth hurts you, does it?

Never, ever stated I had any medical qualifications, but, after reading your
posts, most could understand that even Blind Freddy would spot your paranoid
tendencies.

And your sookiness!!!
Oh, poor widdle John, a couple of people in a group ignored his posts and
didn't defend him so, in revenge, he's going to flood that group with
criticism.  Paranoid and a childish sook.

You have a problem with Trevor Wilson?  OK,  many of us do.  But we, unlike
you, are men enough to ignore him and get on with life.
And that's what I'm going to do to you.  Bye.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Wow- nothing else, just Wow!
On Aug 31, 8:09A0%pm, "Dyna  Soar"

Site Timeline