World's fastest laptop

AVADirect Clevo X7200: Six Cores, SSD RAID, and GTX 480M SLI Yields World's
Fastest DTR Notebook.

The Clevo X7200 is an absolute tank, weighing in at 12.1 pounds for a basic
configuration with a single 480M GPU. We see
little point in buying such a high-end product and only getting the basics,
though, so AVADirect loaded us up with what
is easily the fastest piece of portable kit this side of 2011. Dual GTX 480M is
only the starting point; for the OS and
performance-oriented applications, they RAIDed a couple of Crucial RealSSD C300
256GB SSDs together, then tacked on a
Seagate Momentus XT 500GB drive for mass storage. All told, we'd put the weight
of just the notebook and battery at
close to 13 pounds.

http://x2t.com/fastest-laptop

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: World's fastest laptop

Under 45mins per charge on the battery ... what good does that really
do? :-)

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com /