Workshops

I don't think that any of the posted pictures of workshops can come near
this. It appears to the the shack of a Jewish SWL or ham.

http://i.imgur.com/nYlIk.jpg

Re: Workshops

Not sure I'd call a Jewish guy a "Ham"

Re: Workshops

LOL.

Microphones seem to be pretty scarce amongst all that _crap_, so I'd say
he's a SWL/listener.

by those who haven't got it - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Workshops

**Quite apart from the other stuff, I count no less than 17 remote controls.
Since they're not in a drawer somewhere, one can only assume that they are
used every now and again. How much stuff do we NOT see?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Workshops

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:18:06 +1100, "Trevor Wilson"

That's Mossad's central monitoring site!  As usual they went for a
bargain when they set it up!
--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com