wiring / cabling pics

Hi, I am trying to source some images for Single Phase and 3 Phase cabling
and unable to find any. Can someone point me somewhere please?

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

Re: wiring / cabling pics

Why , are you actually going to play with live cables ?

Re: wiring / cabling pics

LOL I love how conversations get  so twisted :)

I didn't say anywere in my text that I am playing with live cables. I am
actualy putting together a little project paper with diagrams. I might have
to end up drawing them so it seems.

Re: wiring / cabling pics

Specifics of what you are looking for ?

Re: wiring / cabling pics

Try a tafe where they teach sparkies,

The two wholesalers I surfed to (MM and rexel) to had no good images.

you could try visiting one of those wholesalers and finding out the brand of
the cables you want images of and going to the manufacturer.

Bye.
   Jasen

Re: wiring / cabling pics

What is it that you want ?
Pictures of a cable duct full of cables or schematics ?

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: wiring / cabling pics

Re-post on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic - someone recently posted some
pics of cabling.

Site Timeline