wiring / cabling pics

Hi, I am trying to source some images for Single Phase and 3 Phase cabling and unable to find any. Can someone point me somewhere please?

Thanks in advance, Steve.

Reply to
steve

Why , are you actually going to play with live cables ?

Reply to
atec77

Try a tafe where they teach sparkies,

The two wholesalers I surfed to (MM and rexel) to had no good images.

you could try visiting one of those wholesalers and finding out the brand of the cables you want images of and going to the manufacturer.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

LOL I love how conversations get so twisted :)

I didn't say anywere in my text that I am playing with live cables. I am actualy putting together a little project paper with diagrams. I might have to end up drawing them so it seems.

Reply to
steve

Specifics of what you are looking for ?

Reply to
atec77

What is it that you want ? Pictures of a cable duct full of cables or schematics ?

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull
Reply to

Re-post on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic - someone recently posted some pics of cabling.

Reply to
ian field