Wireless mobile phone as a computer speaker and microphone

I have a Nokia E51 which is a wireless LAN 802.11G capable mobile
phone. I chose it because it can be used as a VoIP phone and it works
well on the Freshtel network <http://mobile.freshtel.net/ .

I would also like to use it as a computer speaker and microphone.  In
other words, I want to use Wireless G to relay the sound input and
output from the computer to the mobile phone. Is there any software,
or combined hardware and software, that will let me do that?

Site Timeline