wintal dvd recorder dvdr-x20

Hi Guys I am chasing a power supply for Wintal DVDRx20 or a copy of a power supply schematic for this unit. Can anyone assist. The service agent wont help as i want to fix it myself. Cheers snipped-for-privacy@mysoul.com.au

Reply to
Rich

Wintal is sold by Radio Parts and they are the only ones who may have parts. So, I suggest calling Radio Parts.

What is so badly wrong with power supply so it needs complete replacement?Usually, those are fixable.

BTW, keep in mind that there are lethal voltages in power supply and it may stay charged even if you unplugged it it.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf