Windows 7 Newsgroups.

It appears a number of people are falling for a simple trap when looking
for Windows 7 newsgroups.

To my knowledge, there are 3 new groups.

Make sure you do a "refresh" in your news reader, to be able to
subscribe  to the latest groups.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Windows 7 Newsgroups.

The Windows 7 Ngs  can depend on what people's news service carries.

I am using giganews and I did a reset of my Ngs and I found 2 English
speaking Windows 7 Ngs
alt.windows7.general
microsoft.public.it.windows7

At the moment , the microsoft news server at msnews.microsoft.com doesn't