Who makes the DSE 68cm Pure Flat TV's ?

Hi All,

I was considering purchasing one of the above TV's as a second unit for the
house.  Dick Smith has them for $348 at the moment.  Does anyone know who
makes them for Dick Smith?

I know that Telefix repairs them, but that's about all the info I know.

Cheers

Re: Who makes the DSE 68cm Pure Flat TV's ?

some chinese or other asian company.  Why?
JG

Re: Who makes the DSE 68cm Pure Flat TV's ?

I thought they may of been rebadged from a brand-name company.

Re: Who makes the DSE 68cm Pure Flat TV's ?

I have no ideas what factory actually makes them, but it is same place that
makes AWA, TELEFUNKEN, AKAI and DIGITOR. At leaset they look very similar
inside.

And it is not brand name, so if unit does fail after warranty, you will have
problems servicing it.

Rudolf