Who makes the DSE 68cm Pure Flat TV's ?

Hi All,

I was considering purchasing one of the above TV's as a second unit for the house. Dick Smith has them for $348 at the moment. Does anyone know who makes them for Dick Smith?

I know that Telefix repairs them, but that's about all the info I know.

David

Joe G (Home)

I thought they may of been rebadged from a brand-name company.

Reply to
David

I have no ideas what factory actually makes them, but it is same place that makes AWA, TELEFUNKEN, AKAI and DIGITOR. At leaset they look very similar inside.

And it is not brand name, so if unit does fail after warranty, you will have problems servicing it.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii