who do you use to populate PCBs

Gold Phoenix charges around US$0.01 per solder joint. Has anyone here used
them? Are they any good?

Or are there any other good and cheap companies that do SMD soldering and
PTH soldering of PCBs? Prefer China unless there is a good reason to go
local.

Re: who do you use to populate PCBs
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:50:22 +1100, "Phil in Melbourne"

Depending on quantity, taiwan is the go. Much better quality than you
will ever get from any subby here in aus.

Re: who do you use to populate PCBs

Low quantity. Say 1000 boards each with approx 30 components each. All
boards are exactly the same, comprising mostly SMD components but also a few
PTH components.

Do you have any names that you have used?

Re: who do you use to populate PCBs
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:59:13 +1100, "Phil in Melbourne"

1000 pcs is no problem for tw. If you a dead serious about doing a run
that size let me know and I will put you into an AU rep that will get
you sorted.

Site Timeline