Who can help me think about the negative feedback in analog circuit?

In the voltage-current negative feedback,what is the value of the
negative feedback voltage of the output voltage?
It says that "Vref3D%Vo*Re1/(Re1+Rf)" in the text book,why is that?
Should I consider the output resistance of the emission pole of the
first transistor?I think the Re1 should be taken place by
Re1//(rbe/(DF%+1)),and there also should be an equivalent negative
voltage that equals to be vi*rbe/(Re1*(DF%+1)).
I think there may be something wrong with my consideration, who can
help me?
Is there any way  to upload the schematic?20%
Thanks in advance!

Re: Who can help me think about the negative feedback in analog circuit?

What are you talking about? A voltage reference? Try
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Site Timeline