Where to sell half finished electonics project?

Hi all

A few years ago I started building an analog multi channel light dimmer for
theatre use. It is 16 channel, and has a chaser and music to light control as
well so it could be used for kids discos. All analogue, 0-10V.
All the circuit boards are built and tested, just needs boxes and panels - art
work is done. I was going to get the panels laser cut - easiest for 18 sliders.

I want it to go to someone who will finish and use it - at a fraction of its
cost to me. I don't quite know where to sell it - ebay is an obvious choice but
its an odd sale

Images here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B6M32L_IZL18TjV5MzAwcUZDZEU/edit

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Glenn

Re: Where to sell half finished electonics project?
theatre use. It is 16 channel, and has a chaser and music to light control as
well so it could be used for kids discos. All analogue, 0-10V.
work is done. I was going to get the panels laser cut - easiest for 18 sliders.
cost to me. I don't quite know where to sell it - ebay is an obvious choice but
its an odd sale
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B6M32L_IZL18TjV5MzAwcUZDZEU/edit

Keep reposting it here every couple of months?

Are there any music / tech / dj groups?

Site Timeline