where to find s-video female-female bulkhead connector?

Does anyone know of a local australian source for a s-video female-female
bulkhead connector? It's turning out to be suprisingly difficult to source.
I'd be willing to pay someone here for one, if they have a spare or two.

email is jfairhall *at* hotmail *dot* com.

Re: where to find s-video female-female bulkhead connector?

Maybe an option would be to breakout to separate BNC for Y and C and then
use connect-through panel mount BNC's.  Plenty of those around.

Re: where to find s-video female-female bulkhead connector?

Try  WES components,   www.wescomponents.com

Re: where to find s-video female-female bulkhead connector?

I finally found what I wanted, from altronics.com.au, thanks for the