where to find a 9368 ...

I had one latch/decoder/driver die in my frequency counter. T'was a DM9368, from way back, more recently marketed as a UA9368.

Anyone know where I might find one? My local treasure trove sold the balance of his stock late last year.

TIA

Reply to
budgie

of

I remember those quite well. It's a very old part these days. A company called "Electronix Express" in the USA is showing them as available on their website at

You could ask them if they really have any. Good luck. :-)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

of

Can I ask how much it is worth? Oh, what pin configuration? Just that it sounds familiar.

Reply to
Terryc

The datasheet's at

Bob Parker

of

G'day Bob

I found another place in the states with stock, but a MOV of $150!!!

Still, will follow this up. Tnx

Reply to
budgie

of

Were $4.90+GST as at end-2005 here in Perth

BCD-to-7-seg latch/decoder/driver with constant segment current source. 16pin DIP.

Reply to
budgie

balance of

It's a 4 bit hexadecimal to 7 segment latch/decoder driver, not BCD. I think I've got one or two floating around in my parts bins here from some projects a number of years ago. You're welcome to one if I can find it.

Reply to
dmm

balance of

Yep, you're right. Got so used to using them on things like frequency counters where a hex display would be fairly useless that I forgot they handle the whole hex set.

Would really appreciate that, David. Rare spares houses with MOV's of $150 really put the kybosh on repairing stuff.

Reply to
budgie

DM9368,

balance of

I've found the chip. Email me privately with your details and I'll put it in the post.

Reply to
dmm

the post.

Done. Many thanks :-))))