Where to buy direct burial Cat5e cable in Melbourne?

Hi all,

I'm after some direct burial Cat5e cable like this one:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/360365978206?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Where can I get this in Melbourne? They want $210 for shipping from the US,
and I need two reels, which is a bit rich. I can't find anyone locally that
stocks it.

Re: Where to buy direct burial Cat5e cable in Melbourne?

is it much more for 2 reels ?

We have had  consigments shipped from the US from EBAY, that were
similar weight and volume to a couple of rolls and it turned out about
$180 AU postage.

Another place to look would be the UK - their outgoing international
postage is a hell of a lot cheaper than Au and USA charge.

You also have to look at how much they would want for the stuff in
Aus, especially if its special order, or something as rare as hens
teeth

 you can be assured they would likely mark it up significantly more
than the cost of a roll posted from the USA.

Site Timeline