Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- where can I buy cheap RS232 family ic's
- Mark Harriss
May 17, 2005, 5:50 am
rate this thread
Re: where can I buy cheap RS232 family ic's
Got our last lot 500+ from Arrow.
I didn't do the purchasing so don't know what the moq (minimum order
Futurlec.com.au has max232's for Aus$2
- » Cheap way to make a shortrange repeater / jack up Uniden handheld power?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Even Tesla Missed This Low Hanging Fruit Calculation
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Hobby Electronics Basics