When a toaster stops popping up the toast and burning it

Is there anyway to salvage the toaster and repair it?  I moved the
dial a few times and it doesn't matter anymore; it never pops up
anymore.  In the past, I just have bought a new toaster but I liked my
toaster and don't want to spend money on a new one.

Re: When a toaster stops popping up the toast and burning it
Google " Phill Alison (toaster boy)"

--

Re: When a toaster stops popping up the toast and burning it

no results

Re: When a toaster stops popping up the toast and burning it