What's the difference between Video output of RGBS and RGsB ?

Howdy,
I have a dvd player which outputs Component and a 36" CRT which has an
RGB input via a Scart connection.  Hence, I'm looking at a couple of
Component Converters but one outputs RGBS and the other ouputs RGsB.

Can someone please shed some light on these two differences and whether
either converter will work for me.

cheers.

Re: What's the difference between Video output of RGBS and RGsB ?

See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Component_video
RGBS is what you want.

Dave.

Re: What's the difference between Video output of RGBS and RGsB ?

Thanks heaps Dave!! :p

I read that article in your link and yes it says, "Composite sync is
common in the European SCART connection (RGBS)".

I knew I'd get an answer in here, you guys know your stuff.

cheers.

Site Timeline