What is this logo ??

:On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:24:35 +1000, "Phil Allison" wrote: : :: ::"Ross Herbert" :: ::>

::> Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not. :: :: :: ** You have NOT posted a link that SHOWS the damn LOGO as in my pic ::on ABSE !! :: :: FUCK the data - :: :: I need to see the LOGOS match up first !!! :: :: :: ::...... Phil :: : : :You are a pigheaded sonafabitch Phil. IF YOU OPEN THE DATASHEET THE PICTURE ON :THE FRONT PAGE SHOWS THE LOGO AS ON YOUR ABSE PICTURE.

It is also shown on the outline drawing on page 2....

Reply to
Ross Herbert

: :"Ross Herbert" : :>

:> Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not. : : : ** You have NOT posted a link that SHOWS the damn LOGO as in my pic :on ABSE !! : : FUCK the data - : : I need to see the LOGOS match up first !!! : : : :...... Phil :

Just to keep your stupid arse happy Phil, here is an actual photo of another Fuji Electric device which clearly shows the F on E logo.

(use the enlarge function and view the front of the device - it's that easy) Happy NOW?

Reply to
Ross Herbert

PISS OFF PHIL,

Reply to