What is this logo ?? - Page 2

Re: What is this logo ??

:
::
::"Ross Herbert"
::
::>
::> Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not.
::
::
:: ** You have NOT  posted  a link that  SHOWS  the damn  LOGO  as in my pic
::on ABSE   !!
::
::  FUCK the data  -
::
:: I need to see the LOGOS match up first  !!!
::
::
::
::......  Phil
::
:
:
:You are a pigheaded sonafabitch Phil. IF YOU OPEN THE DATASHEET THE PICTURE ON
:THE FRONT PAGE SHOWS THE LOGO AS ON YOUR ABSE PICTURE.

It is also shown on the outline drawing on page 2....

Re: What is this logo ??

:
:"Ross Herbert"
:
:>
:> Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not.
:
:
: ** You have NOT  posted  a link that  SHOWS  the damn  LOGO  as in my pic
:on ABSE   !!
:
:  FUCK the data  -
:
: I need to see the LOGOS match up first  !!!
:
:
:
:......  Phil
:

Just to keep your stupid arse happy Phil, here is an actual photo of another
Fuji Electric device which clearly shows the F on E logo.
http://www.icphotos.org/photo/2SK1020.html (use the enlarge function and view
the front of the device - it's that easy)
Happy NOW?

Re: What is this logo ??

PISS  OFF PHIL,