What is this logo ??

** See  ABSE   for pic of  IGBT with  unfamiliar logo.

....  Phil

Re: What is this logo ??

Nothing on ABSE for my server.
Try placing on the web for more universal access.

Dave.

Re: What is this logo ??

"David L. Jones"

** Should turn up here by Thursday evening.

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt%2Ebinaries%2Eschematics%2Eelectronic.html

For the impatient,  the logo looks like an " F " sitting on an  " E " .

The part is a TO3P,  IGBT labelled " M50DO60S "

Used in high powered SMPS by Yamaha and Behringer.

....    Phil

Re: What is this logo ??

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt%2Ebinaries%2Eschematics%2Eelectronic.html

How archaic.
If you snail mailed it by 6pm today I'd likey get it before then! :->

Dave.

Re: What is this logo ??

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt%2Ebinaries%2Eschematics%2Eelectronic.html

You are talking to a guy that still uses a Sony CDP-101 and
believes it is still state of the art gear :-)

Yeah but that woukld cost ;-)

Cheers TT

Re: What is this logo ??

At a guess maybe an old Fuji Electric?

Re: What is this logo ??

"Swanny"

** The part is quite modern  -  and I though of that name myself but no "
Fuji Electric"  logo I can find looks anything like it.

I expect it to be a Taiwanese or Chinese maker.

.....  Phil

Re: What is this logo ??

I think Swanny is correct:
http://www.aufzu.de/semi/gif/
The F and the E aren't joined, but the font appears identical.

Re: What is this logo ??

:
:>
:>"Swanny"
:>>
:>> Phil Allison wrote:
:>>> ** See  ABSE   for pic of  IGBT with  unfamiliar logo.
:>>
:>>>
:>> At a guess maybe an old Fuji Electric?
:>
:>
:>** The part is quite modern  -  and I though of that name myself but no "
:>Fuji Electric"  logo I can find looks anything like it.
:>
:>I expect it to be a Taiwanese or Chinese maker.
:
:I think Swanny is correct:
:
http://www.aufzu.de/semi/gif/
:The F and the E aren't joined, but the font appears identical.

You are correct. Fuji have a new logo as depicted on the German list. The old
logo was simply an F sitting directly on top of the E.
See http://www.fujielectric.com/fecoa /

Re: What is this logo ??

"Ross Herbert"

**  Shows an  " F  "  to the left of an  "e" .

 Not helpful.

Have you NOT looked at ABSE   ?

.....  Phil

Re: What is this logo ??

:
:"Ross Herbert"
:>
:> You are correct. Fuji have a new logo as depicted on the German list. The
:> old
:> logo was simply an F sitting directly on top of the E.
:> See http://www.fujielectric.com/fecoa /
:
:
:**  Shows an  " F  "  to the left of an  "e" .
:
: Not helpful.
:
:Have you NOT looked at ABSE   ?
:
:
:
:.....  Phil
:

Phil, the FonE is their old logo. It will be replaced on new devices. If you
download the datsheet for the device you can make out the old logo on the
pictures. Also, if you had checked the post you made to sci.electronics.design
you will see the link I provided which spells it out. You will realise that on
semiconductors there isn't much space to print
FUJI
ELECTRONICS
so they just put the F on top of the E

Re: What is this logo ??

:
:** See  ABSE   for pic of  IGBT with  unfamiliar logo.
:
:
:
:....  Phil
:
:
:

It is Fuji Electric IGBT 1MBH50D-060S
Go here and search for the datasheet. You will see they use the F above the E on
their devices.

Re: What is this logo ??

:
::
::** See  ABSE   for pic of  IGBT with  unfamiliar logo.
::
::
::
::....  Phil
::
::
::
:
:It is Fuji Electric IGBT 1MBH50D-060S
:Go here and search for the datasheet. You will see they use the F above the E
on
:their devices.

http://www.fujisemiconductor.com /

Re: What is this logo ??

Actually, it may be easier to download the datasheet from this page
http://www.fujielectric.com/device/semi/products/powerdevices/discrete.html

Re: What is this logo ??

"Ross Herbert"

** How big is that file ??

   No logo in sight  ?

.....  Phil

Re: What is this logo ??

:
:"Ross Herbert"
:>
:> Actually, it may be easier to download the datasheet from this page
:> http://www.fujielectric.com/device/semi/products/powerdevices/discrete.html
:
:
:** How big is that file ??
:
:   No logo in sight  ?
:
:
:
:.....  Phil
:
:
:
:
:

Jesus Phil and I thought you were relatively intelligent...

I have given you the part number on the Fuji website and I have even given the
link to all of their discrete IGBT devices. Surely you are capable of clicking
your mouse on the relevant link.

Re: What is this logo ??

"Ross Herbert"
 "Phil Allison"

**  Really?

 Please  POINT  TO  AN  EXAMPLE  !!

Post the damn thing !!

  ....  Phil

Re: What is this logo ??

:
:"Ross Herbert"
: "Phil Allison"
:> :
:> :** See  ABSE   for pic of  IGBT with  unfamiliar logo.
:> :
:>
:> It is Fuji Electric IGBT 1MBH50D-060S
:> Go here and search for the datasheet. You will see they use the F above
:> the E on
:> their devices.
:
:
:**  Really?
:
: Please  POINT  TO  AN  EXAMPLE  !!
:
:Post the damn thing !!
:
:
:  ....  Phil
:

Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not.

Fuji have structured their datasheet archive so that you can't open the datsheet
on a new tab or in a new page so that the url is shown so therefore I can't copy
the link to it. That is why I can't give a direct link to the datasheet. You try
it smartarse...

Re: What is this logo ??

"Ross Herbert"

 ** You have NOT  posted  a link that  SHOWS  the damn  LOGO  as in my pic
on ABSE   !!

  FUCK the data  -

 I need to see the LOGOS match up first  !!!

......  Phil

Re: What is this logo ??

:
:"Ross Herbert"
:
:>
:> Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not.
:
:
: ** You have NOT  posted  a link that  SHOWS  the damn  LOGO  as in my pic
:on ABSE   !!
:
:  FUCK the data  -
:
: I need to see the LOGOS match up first  !!!
:
:
:
:......  Phil
:

You are a pigheaded sonafabitch Phil. IF YOU OPEN THE DATASHEET THE PICTURE ON
THE FRONT PAGE SHOWS THE LOGO AS ON YOUR ABSE PICTURE.

Site Timeline