What is this logo ??

** See ABSE for pic of IGBT with unfamiliar logo.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Nothing on ABSE for my server. Try placing on the web for more universal access.

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

** Should turn up here by Thursday evening.

For the impatient, the logo looks like an " F " sitting on an " E " .

The part is a TO3P, IGBT labelled " M50DO60S "

Used in high powered SMPS by Yamaha and Behringer.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

How archaic. If you snail mailed it by 6pm today I'd likey get it before then! :->

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

You are talking to a guy that still uses a Sony CDP-101 and believes it is still state of the art gear :-)

Yeah but that woukld cost ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

At a guess maybe an old Fuji Electric?

Reply to
Swanny

"Swanny"

** The part is quite modern - and I though of that name myself but no " Fuji Electric" logo I can find looks anything like it.

I expect it to be a Taiwanese or Chinese maker.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

: :** See ABSE for pic of IGBT with unfamiliar logo. : : : :.... Phil : : :

It is Fuji Electric IGBT 1MBH50D-060S Go here and search for the datasheet. You will see they use the F above the E on their devices.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

:On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:29:51 +1000, "Phil Allison" wrote: : :: ::** See ABSE for pic of IGBT with unfamiliar logo. :: :: :: ::.... Phil :: :: :: : :It is Fuji Electric IGBT 1MBH50D-060S :Go here and search for the datasheet. You will see they use the F above the E on :their devices.

Ross Herbert

Actually, it may be easier to download the datasheet from this page

Ross Herbert

I think Swanny is correct:

The F and the E aren't joined, but the font appears identical.

Reply to
JW

:>"Swanny" :>>

:>> Phil Allison wrote: :>>> ** See ABSE for pic of IGBT with unfamiliar logo. :>>

:>>>

:>> At a guess maybe an old Fuji Electric? :>

:>

:>** The part is quite modern - and I though of that name myself but no " :>Fuji Electric" logo I can find looks anything like it. :>

:>I expect it to be a Taiwanese or Chinese maker. : :I think Swanny is correct: :

:The F and the E aren't joined, but the font appears identical.

You are correct. Fuji have a new logo as depicted on the German list. The old logo was simply an F sitting directly on top of the E. See

Ross Herbert

"Ross Herbert"

** Shows an " F " to the left of an "e" .

Not helpful.

Have you NOT looked at ABSE ?

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

: :"Ross Herbert" :>

:> You are correct. Fuji have a new logo as depicted on the German list. The :> old :> logo was simply an F sitting directly on top of the E. :> See

: : :** Shows an " F " to the left of an "e" . : : Not helpful. : :Have you NOT looked at ABSE ? : : : :..... Phil :

Phil, the FonE is their old logo. It will be replaced on new devices. If you download the datsheet for the device you can make out the old logo on the pictures. Also, if you had checked the post you made to sci.electronics.design you will see the link I provided which spells it out. You will realise that on semiconductors there isn't much space to print FUJI ELECTRONICS so they just put the F on top of the E

Reply to
Ross Herbert

"Ross Herbert" "Phil Allison"

** Really?

Please POINT TO AN EXAMPLE !!

Post the damn thing !!

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Ross Herbert"

** How big is that file ??

No logo in sight ?

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

: :"Ross Herbert" : "Phil Allison" :> : :> :** See ABSE for pic of IGBT with unfamiliar logo. :> : :>

:> It is Fuji Electric IGBT 1MBH50D-060S :> Go here and search for the datasheet. You will see they use the F above :> the E on :> their devices. : : :** Really? : : Please POINT TO AN EXAMPLE !! : :Post the damn thing !! : : : .... Phil :

Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not.

Fuji have structured their datasheet archive so that you can't open the datsheet on a new tab or in a new page so that the url is shown so therefore I can't copy the link to it. That is why I can't give a direct link to the datasheet. You try it smartarse...

Reply to
Ross Herbert

: :"Ross Herbert" :>

:> Actually, it may be easier to download the datasheet from this page :>

: : :** How big is that file ?? : : No logo in sight ? : : : :..... Phil : : : : :

Jesus Phil and I thought you were relatively intelligent...

I have given you the part number on the Fuji website and I have even given the link to all of their discrete IGBT devices. Surely you are capable of clicking your mouse on the relevant link.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

"Ross Herbert"

** You have NOT posted a link that SHOWS the damn LOGO as in my pic on ABSE !!

FUCK the data -

I need to see the LOGOS match up first !!!

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

: :"Ross Herbert" : :>

:> Have you actually TRIED to download the datasheet? NO you have not. : : : ** You have NOT posted a link that SHOWS the damn LOGO as in my pic :on ABSE !! : : FUCK the data - : : I need to see the LOGOS match up first !!! : : : :...... Phil :

You are a pigheaded sonafabitch Phil. IF YOU OPEN THE DATASHEET THE PICTURE ON THE FRONT PAGE SHOWS THE LOGO AS ON YOUR ABSE PICTURE.

Reply to
Ross Herbert