What happens when solar power is cheaper than grid power?

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:19:56 -0700 (PDT), the following appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper :

gives of oxides

secondary

cannot

As I said, the results are unfortunate, and comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Don't bother; you'll just forget it by tomorrow and come up with some equally inane claim.

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
                          - McNameless
Reply to
Bob Casanova

what

ce

ely

or

An easier test of their resolve is to get them to all be sterilized. That's been suggested enough times, but the overwhelming majority of them refuse. Easier than that, suggest that they lead the way by strictly following all their own rules (that they want to force on us nonbelievers), and logically extend those rules to drastically reduce their environmental impact. Nope, they won't do that either. I have a greenie (CAGW) friend who goes on and on about what we should all do, and be forced to do, to save the planet. He and his wife live in a house of about 2400 square feet, leave lights on all the time "for the cats", own three vehicles, drive to jobs that are within easy bicycling distance, frequently fly to distant (>1000 miles) cities for recreational purposes, frequently drive for recreational purposes, and otherwise live like the typical modern people that they blame for the imminent destruction of the planet.

Extremists are generally hypocrites. Good luck getting them to do anything towards their own claimed goals that involves even a minor sacrifice on their own part. They'd rather try to force everyone else to "behave". When I approach Al Gore's lifetime "carbon footprint", I'll start to consider whether I should cut back.

Reply to
BruceS

Uhuh...

Reply to
Clocky

I've got this bridge you might be interested in buying...

Reply to
Clocky

I think we should do what we can individually to reduce our impact (and set an example form others to follow, not preach and do nothing) and remove the (typically) right wing intentionally destructive fuckwits from the gene pool.

There is no question that our actions is damaging our environment (the evidence is overwhelming) and change starts at home. Why put it off?

Reply to
Clocky

=94

.

Just because you don't know how to create an unlimited supply of H2, O2 and HTP from sunlight is not my problem.

Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/=94Guth Venus=94

Reply to
Brad Guth