What happened to the PA character? - Page 2

Re: What happened to the PA character?

   http://improve-usenet.org/index.html is an interesting website.

prove it.
Re: What happened to the PA character?

    Interesting.

    "It doesn't help that the Google Groups interface (which grew out of
the infamous beta of 2005, which as of August 2006 was reclassified as
as non-beta) is now worse than their original one. Update, Spring 2007"
... just like Google's Picasa photo viewing program.

Re: What happened to the PA character?

"Bob Parker"

** Yep.

http://improve-usenet.org/ggborn.html

Seems a Harold Stevens is now using my " Google Groper "  line  !!

Vermin is all they are.

.......   Phil

Re: What happened to the PA character?

I couldn't find a way to do that, as I tried hard to find a way to
killfile all those "mas sive  pr ong" posts that were flooding us a
few months back

That was one of the many good points of Agent. For that matter, Agent
is better than GG in all ways except portability.

Re: What happened to the PA character?

     If it's of any use, Mozilla Thunderbird's quite usable as a news
client. A portable version's available which you can carry around in a
flash USB drive, complete with all your custom settings and killfiles
etc. Plus it's free.

Bob

Re: What happened to the PA character?

He was raised by dingoes!

Re: What happened to the PA character?

   They did a lousy job, even for Dingoes. :(

prove it.
Re: What happened to the PA character?

He hasn't died has he??   surely not !!    he was/is God.

no x 's

Re: What happened to the PA character?

No such luck!

Re: What happened to the PA character?

not

You have probably just forgotten that you added him to your "blocked senders
list" like everyone else :-)

MrT.

Site Timeline