What ever happend to... ?

Hi to all,

One of the staffers at EA magazine, back when Leo Simpson was the editor,
was an Andrew Levido.

In May of 1985, a project appeared under my and his name entitled: " True
RMS Adaptor for Digital Multimeters".

I note ( from a Google search) the acting CEO for " Alcatel Australia " from
2000 to 2004 was also named Andrew Levido.

Same person or not ?

Anyone know ?

......    Phil

Re: What ever happend to... ?

http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?CIaNID11%849
If the facts are correct in that article and it is the same guy, then
in 1985 he must have jumped straight from EA staffer to "senior
management in the telecommunications industry"

Dave :)

Re: What ever happend to... ?

"David L. Jones"

**  Pays not to take every word in an anonymous news item bereft of all
detail quite that literally  - Dave.

   I know that is an ask for ASD victims like you.

.........   Phil

Re: What ever happend to... ?

Ran out of toasters to repair tonight have we Phil?

Dave :)

Re: What ever happend to... ?

"David L. Jones"

**  Run out of stupid ideas of your own   -  Dave ??

Gotta borrow them from Asian child molesters now,  have you ?

.......  Phil

Re: What ever happend to... ?

Nah, tonight's his night to shag the blow up.  The toasters will have to
wait their turn. :P

Re: What ever happend to... ?

Phil takes it up the bum - doo dah doo dah!

Phil doesn't know anything, he works in Kmart as a toilet cleaner. I guess
he knows about shit!

I know he loves a prickly toilet brush ; naughty Phil!

Re: What ever happend to... ?

I wondered how soon the subject would drop from being a reasonable
question to primary school comments regarding what goes on in and
around the toilet bowl  :(

Site Timeline