What ever happend to... ?

Hi to all,

One of the staffers at EA magazine, back when Leo Simpson was the editor, was an Andrew Levido.

In May of 1985, a project appeared under my and his name entitled: " True RMS Adaptor for Digital Multimeters".

I note ( from a Google search) the acting CEO for " Alcatel Australia " from

2000 to 2004 was also named Andrew Levido.

Same person or not ?

Anyone know ?

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

If the facts are correct in that article and it is the same guy, then in 1985 he must have jumped straight from EA staffer to "senior management in the telecommunications industry"

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones"

** Pays not to take every word in an anonymous news item bereft of all detail quite that literally - Dave.

I know that is an ask for ASD victims like you.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Ran out of toasters to repair tonight have we Phil?

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones"

** Run out of stupid ideas of your own - Dave ??

Gotta borrow them from Asian child molesters now, have you ?

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Nah, tonight's his night to shag the blow up. The toasters will have to wait their turn. :P

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Phil takes it up the bum - doo dah doo dah!

Phil doesn't know anything, he works in Kmart as a toilet cleaner. I guess he knows about shit!

I know he loves a prickly toilet brush ; naughty Phil!

"Alan Rutlidge" wait their turn. :P

Reply to
ab

I wondered how soon the subject would drop from being a reasonable question to primary school comments regarding what goes on in and around the toilet bowl :(

Reply to
kreed