What do they make of the Gerry Harvey saga in Asia?

What do they make of the Gerry Harvey saga in Asia?

Watch the video:
http://www.nma.tv/fair-coalition-ad-campaign-angers-aussie-consumers /

Cheers Don...

====================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: What do they make of the Gerry Harvey saga in Asia?

Yep, on the occasions when Australia cracks a mention in an Asian newspaper,
it's often in the same vein, whatever the topic.

Harvey Norman Share Price Falls.
http://www.harveynormanholdings.com.au/shareprice/index.html
that is about what I expected at this stage.

 From $4.05 to $2.87 in 12 months, most of the major drop since Sep-Oct.

Cheers Don...

============================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Harvey Norman Share Price Falls.

And the stupid dinosaur kept buying more and more shares as it dropped, because
he was actually stupid enough to believe that it couldnt to any lower and it did
anyway.

You can see his terminal stupidity in the reports to the stock exchange that he
is legally required to file.
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=hvn&timeframe=Y&year20%10

Not surprising that he is so pathetically bitter and twisted and is lashing out
at everyone in sight.

Site Timeline